Science & Purpose is a full-service agency that brings deeper meaning to science. We were launched from Patients & Purpose in 2021—building on a passion for patient health with a unified focus on both patient and HCP communications. We work to create a deeper understanding of science, deeper connections with brands, and ultimately, a deeper impact on health outcomes for all.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are building an inclusive culture of solution seekers, collaborators, and creators—all of whom possess an entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity. We are excited to shape the future of Science & Purpose with individuals who are energized by possibility and opportunity, and who are equally obsessed with having a core role in bringing the power of science to more patients and HCPs.
Title: Senior Digital Designer
Location: New York, NY
We are looking to add a Senior Digital Designer to our Experience Design (XD) Team to contribute to the planning, design, and execution of exceptional digital experiences for patients and caregivers.
You’ll be self-motivated, possess a positive attitude, and relish in the craft of design systems, interface design and influence the visual expression of a brand through the expectations of the brand’s users.
Who the team is:
The Experience Design (XD) team is a collective of designers who intend provide thoughtful and creative digital work balancing the goals of our users with the goals of our clients so our solutions add value, are intuitive and drive success
Who we are looking for:
You’re a senior designer and you understand that your decisions have impact on the projects we work on and the patients we support. You work autonomously to get projects done but you retain close collaborative relationships with lead designers, lead art directors and copywriters to ensure the work is on brief and forward thinking. Your work is thoughtful, well-executed and the end users are at the helm of your decision-making, both visually and interactively.
In addition to project responsibilities, you actively participate in internal XD initiatives such as creating best practices POVs and seeking new inspiration that helps shape the future of the team and help to continue our position as digital thought leaders in the agency.
· 2-3 years of UX/UI design experience with a visual design or product design focus
· Presents a strong design portfolio showcasing a variety of digital projects - including mobile-first websites and native phone or tablet applications
· Proficient in the latest digital design tools including Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, InVision, and Zeplin,
· A strong passion for interface visual design, UX best practices, design systems, and prototyping
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working with internal and external development teams
· Detail focused, goal oriented, and well organized
· Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, etc
· Collaborate with UX design leads, copywriters, and art directors
· Generate high-fidelity, pixel perfect visual designs and production assets
· Prepare assets and development build kits including interaction specs
· Work with developers to provide guidance and validate implementation
· Actively seek and share digital inspiration (creative, UX, technology, general digital trends
The range below represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of an Omnicom Health Group company in the United States. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience, training, associated responsibilities, and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.
Software Powered by iCIMS